Unable to display preview.
- Account Options.
- High‐Temperature Oxidation of Metals.
- 2nd Edition.
- McGraw-Hills SAT, 2010 Edition.
Download preview PDF. Skip to main content.
Advertisement Hide. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check access. Google Scholar.
- On High Temperature Oxidation of Chromium.
- High Temperature Oxidation and Corrosion of Metals.
- Language Hierarchies and Interfaces: International Summer School!
- The Mac book : the ultimate handbook for Mac users. Volume 8.
- The Deluxe Transitive Vampire: The Ultimate Handbook of Grammar for the Innocent, the Eager, and the Doomed.
Birks N. Sarrazin P. Influence de la pression, Rev.
VI-1 , 11 Loriers J. Paris , Deal B. CrossRef Google Scholar.
Chaze A. De Nicola M.
Galerie A. Newcomb and M. Bennett eds. Whittle D. Royal Soc.
chapter and author info
London A , Stott F. Stokes P.
- High-temperature oxidation of pure Fe and the ferritic steel Cr1Mo.
- Log in to Wiley Online Library.
- Corrosion - Wikipedia.
Dao-Duong H. Cyclic Oxidation Alloy Design.
High Temperature Oxidation and Corrosion of Metals
Du kanske gillar. Lifespan David Sinclair Inbunden. Inbunden Engelska, Spara som favorit. Skickas inom vardagar.
High Temperature Oxidation and Corrosion of Metals, Volume 1
Laddas ned direkt. High Temperature Oxidation and Corrosion of Metals, Second Edition, provides a high level understanding of the fundamental mechanisms of high temperature alloy oxidation. It uses this understanding to develop methods of predicting oxidation rates and the way they change with temperature, gas chemistry, and alloy composition.
The book focuses on the design and selection of alloy compositions which provide optimal resistance to attack by corrosive gases, providing a rigorous treatment of the thermodynamics and kinetics underlying high temperature alloy corrosion. In addition, it emphasizes quantitative calculations for predicting reaction rates and the effects of temperature, oxidant activities, and alloy compositions. Users will find this book to be an indispensable source of information for researchers and students who are dealing with high temperature corrosion.