- 1945: A Novel.
- Handbook of parallel computing. Models, algorithms and applications?
- New Aspects of Religion in Ancient Athens | Epigrafía | Religión griega antigua.
- Silent Treatment;
- Electric Water: The Emerging Revolution in Water and Energy;
- How to be a Brit: The Classic Bestselling Guide!
A new publication on the topic of priesthoods and cult personnel in Hellenistic and Roman times in Asia Minor and the Aegean islands. This volume is second to a first volume published in , which was focused on Athens.
Cultural records such as dedications, honorific statues and decrees are keys to understanding the manifold and diverse social roles and religious functions of priesthoods in the cities of Asia Minor and the Aegean islands from the classical period to late antiquity. These texts and images indicate how the priests and priestesses saw themselves and were viewed by others.
- Marietta Horster - Wikipedia.
- Latest issues.
- Search AbeBooks;
- 4. Sanctuaries and cults.
- Dire Strait: Military Aspects of the China-Taiwan Confrontation and Implications for U.S. Policy: Military Aspects of the China-Taiwan Confrontation and Implications for U.S.Policy.
The volume focuses on developments from the Hellenistic period into Imperial times. From to she was Research Associate at the Department of Ancient History of Werner Eck at the University of Cologne , where she was awarded her doctorate in Her thesis was on the study of building inscriptions of Roman emperors in the west of the empire.
From to , Horster taught as a research assistant at the Institute of Classical Studies at the University of Rostock. She subsequently was a visiting professor at the Humboldt University in Berlin and held a chair at the University of Hamburg.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Marietta Horster. Lehrstuhl Alte Geschichte".
University of Mainz. Retrieved 3 August Historia Einzelschr.
- Nebula Award Stories 1965.
- Theoretical Foundations of Computer Vision.
- Log in to Wiley Online Library!
- Mystery Cults in the Greek and Roman World.